- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons bbq sauce
- 4 low carb and gluten free wraps (tortillas)
- 4 tablespoons kimchi
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and toss in a large bowl with avocado oil.
- Add the bbq sauce to the bowl and toss until everything is well coasted.
- Spread the cauliflower out on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower to a large bowl and toss with the additional tablespoon of bbq sauce.
- Lay the tortillas out on a flat surface, place the cauliflower in the center of each tortilla.
- Add kimchi, arugula, and avocado slices to each taco.
- Per taco: Calories 205; Fat 10.3g (Sat 2.8g); Protein 9.3g; Carb 26.8g (net carbs 12.2g); Fiber 14.6g; Sodium 663mg
- Serving Size: 2