- 1 low carb and gluten free wrap
- 2 tablespoons classic hummus
- 1 cooked beet, sliced
- 1/2 carrot, cut in slices
- 2 tablespoons horseradish leek kraut
- handful arugula
- Lay out your wrap on a plate or cutting board.
- Spread the hummus in the center of the wrap.
- Add in the beet slices, carrot, kraut, and arugula, keeping them in the center of the wrap.
- Fold the wrap up, secure with toothpicks, and slice it down the center (if desired).
- Per serving: Calories 159; Fat 5.2g (Sat 1.5g); Protein 9.1g; Carb 26.6g (net carbs 13.5g); Fiber 13.1g; Sodium 687mg
- Serving Size: 1