- 2 leaves curly kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard vinaigrette*
- handful blackberries (or favorite berry)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons classic kraut
- De-stem and chop the kale.
- Place it in a large bowl.
- Pour in the viniagrette and massage it into the leaves with your hands.
- Top the salad with berries, toasted pine nuts, crumbled feta, and kraut.
- Per serving: Calories 182; Fat 13.7g (Sat 2.2g); Protein 6.0g; Carb 11.7g (net carbs 8.9g); Fiber 2.8g; Sodium 193mg
- *Please add in the nutritional facts for the vinaigrette you use!
- Serving Size: 2