- 1/2 sweet potato, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- handful grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons smokey jalapeño kraut
- Chop the veggies as directed.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sweet potato, onion, and bell pepper in the avocado oil for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When the veggies begin to soften and the onion becomes almost translucent, add the garlic.
- Continue to cook until your hash becomes golden brown to your liking.
- Transfer the hash to individual plates.
- Use a paper towel to wipe out the pan and add an additional tablespoon of oil if needed.
- Crack the eggs int the pan and cook on medium, medium-low until the clear part of the eggs are white.
- Transfer the egg on top of the hash.
- Serve with sliced avocado, kraut, and tomatoes.
- Per serving: Calories 299; Fat 16.3g (Sat 3.8g); Protein 9.5g; Carb 31.8g (net carbs 23.2g); Fiber 8.6g; Sodium 162mg
- Serving Size: 2