- 2 slices of sweet potato (cut lengthwise)
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons garlic-dill kraut
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Cut two slices of sweet potato toast, about 1/4 – 1/2 an inch thick.
- Place them in the toaster and toast until it is tender, has brown spots and is possibly bubbly. You may need to press the toaster down a few times.
- Place on a place and smash some avocado on each sweet potato toast with your fork.
- Spread kraut on top of the avocado and sprinkle with hemp hearts and chopped chives.
- Per serving: Calories 232; Fat 17.7g (Sat 2.3g); Protein 5.6g; Carb 15.4g (net carbs 6.6g); Fiber 8.8g; Sodium 197mg
- Serving Size: 1