So excited to finally share HOW TO MAKE: A FLAX EGG on the blog! Whether you’re avoiding eggs, or just want to add extra nutrients into your recipe, flax eggs are the perfect addition to your diet!
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine the ground flax and water in a small bowl. I generally like to use a measuring cup if I’m making more than one flax egg because then I can measure out the water in the measuring cup and then add the flax egg.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, stirring with a spoon or swirling it after a couple minutes.
- After 10 minutes it will be a gooey, egg-like texture!
- For 2 “eggs,” combine 2 tablespoons ground flax meal with 1/3 cup water.