So excited to share with you how to: make homemade almond butter! Just one ingredient (sugar free, oil free) and two steps stand between you and this delicious natural almond butter!
- 4 cups raw almonds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- First, spread your raw almonds out on a baking sheet.
- Roast them for 10 minutes and then allow them to cool on the pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer them to your blender or food processor and turn it on.
- I agitate it a lot with the blender wand as it’s blending. If you’re using a food processor, you can process it and take breaks to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula if it needs some help.
- You want to let it run for about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Here’s the key. Right when you think, “Ok it’s as far as it can go” and the almond butter is buttery but still stiff, you want to let it run for another few minutes until it gets crazy amazing smooth and drippy.
- Store in an air tight container in your pantry and enjoy!!