Make these four ingredient vegan Homemade Peppermint Patties to stash in your fridge for your nightly sweet tooth, they do not disappoint!
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into each of the circular molds and press the chocolate up the sides.
- Place the molds on top of a baking sheet or cutting board to keep them flat and then pop the mold tray in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, mix together the coconut butter, agave and peppermint extract for the filling (you may need to microwave the coconut butter for about 30 seconds to soften).
- When the first chocolate layer has set, spoon about a teaspoon of filling in each mold and press it in with your thumb, making an even layer.
- Fill the molds with chocolate and pop back into the freezer for 10 minutes to set before pushing the chocolates from each mold to enjoy!
Keywords: peppermint patty, peppermint patty recipe, peppermint patty candy, peppermint patties, peppermint patties recipe, peppermint patties york, peppermint patties gluten free, peppermint patties vegan, homemade peppermint patties, healthy peppermint patties,