Homemade gingerbread hot chocolate is silky smooth, rich, and easy to make! Use dairy or non-dairy milk, it’s such a cozy winter drink!
- 2 cups whole milk (or your favorite milk! non-dairy or nut milks work too)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- whipped cream (optional, for topping)
- cinnamon sticks (optional, for garnish)
- Place warmed milk, cocoa powder, agave nectar, and spices into your blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have a blender, you can place all the ingredients in a medium pot and whisk to combine over medium heat.
- Divide between two mugs and top with whipped cream, and extra sprinkle of cinnamon or ground ginger, and a cinnamon stick.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 28.1g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated Fat: 5.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31.4g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
Keywords: hot cocoa, gingerbread hot cocoa, gingerbread hot chocolate, easy gingerbread hot cocoa, homemade gingerbread hot cocoa, homemade gingerbread hot chocolate