Ditch those expensive store-bought facial oils and make your own Homemade DIY Face Oil! It’s so simple to mix up and is my favorite way to nourish my skin!
- 2 tbsp (1oz) jojoba oil (sweet almond or grapeseed oil are also good options)
- 1 tbsp rosehip seed oil (primrose or carrot seed oil)
- 4 drops lavender
- 4 drops frankincense
- 4 drops geranium (or clary sage, sandalwood, rose)
- Combine the carrier oils and essential oils in a dark, amber glass bottle.
- Screw on the top and mix well.
- Cleanse, tone, and apply 2-4 drops to dry skin!
- Store your face oil in a cool, dark place and use within three months.