Switch up your favorite nut milk for seed milk! You’ll love this rich and silky Homemade Chocolate Flax Milk! It’s such a tasty and nutritious treat!
- 4.5 cups water, divided
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (honey, maple syrup or coconut nectar works)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place three cups of water and the flax seeds in a blender.
- Blend on high for 2 – 3 minutes until completely combined.
- Pour the liquid through a nut milk bag or clean, thin dishtowel to strain out the liquid.
- Rinse the blender and pour the liquid back into the blender along with the remaining 1.5 cups water, agave nectar, cocoa powder, and sea salt.
- Transfer to a container and store in the fridge.
- Best chilled for 2+ hours before serving.
Keywords: flax, flax seed, flax seed milk, flax seed milk recipe, flaxseed milk benefits, flax seed milk protein, how to make flaxseed milk, how to make flax seed milk, chocolate milk, chocolate seed milk, chocolate flax seed milk, how to make chocolate flax seed milk, chocolate flax seed milk recipe, how to make seed milk, how to make seed milk at home