You’ll love this easy Homemade Blender Salsa! It has a smokey spice to it that gives it a fun twist to your traditional salsa.
- 3 lbs roma tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoons agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Slice the tomatoes in half lengthwise and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the tomatoes to sit on the baking sheet and come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes, onion, chipotle peppers, garlic, cilantro, agave, lime juice, and salt in your blender.
- Blend for about 20 seconds or until the salsa has reached your desired consistency. I like mine kinda liquid-y but still with a good amount of chunks.
- Serve with tortilla chips and store in the fridge.
- I made my own chips! Cut your favorite tortillas in sixths, spray both sides with avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt, cumin, and smoked paprika. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and toast in the oven at 400F for 8 – 10 minutes until crisped.
Keywords: salsa, salsa recipe, salsa recipe for tacos, salsa recipe for chips, salsa recipe for canning, salsa recipe spicy, salsa recipes blender, salsa recipe fresh, homemade salsa, homemade salsa for chips, homemade salsa roja, homemade salsa for tacos, homemade salsa canning, homemade salsa recipe, homemade salsa recipe easy, homemade salsa recipe fresh tomatoes, homemade salsa recipe for canning, homemade salsa recipe spicy, homemade salsa recipe mild, easy salsa recipe, easy salsa, easy salsa roja, easy salsa recipe, easy salsa recipe for canning, easy salsa recipe healthy, easy salsa recipe food processor, easy salsa recipe using fresh tomatoes, easy salsa recipe blender, blender salsa, blender salsa recipe, blender salsa with fresh tomatoes, healthy salsa, healthy chips and salsa, healthy homemade salsa,