You have got to make these Herbed Lamb Chops for your next special occasion! It’s an easy, elevated meal perfect for your anniversary of Valentine’s Day!
- 6 Frenched lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + extra for frying
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet or a cutting board and line your lamb chops on it.
- Drizzle each lamb chop with olive oil, using a brush to evenly coat the surface of the meat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the rosemary and thyme.
- Using your finger, pat the herbs into the lamb chop.
- Gently flip the meat and repeat the process for the second side.
- Place olive oil in a pan over medium-hight heat along with the garlic.
- Place three chops in the pan at a time.
- For medium-rare: cook the first side 3 minutes, flip, and cook the second side for 2 1/2 minutes.
- For medium: cook 4 minutes, flip, cook other side 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and drizzle lightly with agave nectar.
- Top with fresh mint.
Keywords: lamb chops, lamb chop recipe, easy lamb chop recipe, lamb chop recipes, lamb chop recipe rosemary, pan seared lamb chops,