This simple 10 minute Healthy Broccoli Salad is so easy to whip together for your summer barbecue or potluck and is loaded with flavor!!
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 heads broccoli, cut in very small pieces
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon and set it aside on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Cut the broccoli into small bites. This is the secret to this recipe! Small bites are better!
- Place all the broccoli pieces in a bowl and add the finely chopped onion, dried cranberries, chopped bacon, and chopped pistachios.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the whole milk yogurt (Greek or non-dairy yogurt works too), agave nectar (honey, coconut nectar, or maple syrup are also good options), lemon juice, pressed garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the yogurt dressing on top of the broccoli salad and fold everything together to combine.
- You want all those broccoli leaves and pieces to be completely coated, so have some patience and make sure everything is nice and combined.
Keywords: broccoli salad, broccoli salad recipe, broccoli salad keto, broccoli salad with bacon, broccoli salad healthy, easy broccoli salad, healthy brococli salad, best broccoli salad, cold broccoli salad, how to make broccoli salad, raw broccoli salad, healthy broccoli salad no may, broccoli salad no mayo, healthy broccoli salad recipe, healthy cold broccoli salad, healthy creamy broccoli salad, healthy raw broccoli salad, healthy broccoli salad with cranberries,