Healthy Avocado Brownies are moist and fudgey, rich and chocolatey! They’re the perfect decadent dessert recipe you can feel good about!
- 1 large avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons ghee, room temperature (coconut oil or butter works too)
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your large avocado, eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar, and ghee (butter or coconut oil works too) in your food processor.
- Process until it’s completely creamed together.
- Add the almond flour (cashew or hazelnut flour works too), cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt to the food processor.
- Process until completely combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to get the chocolate chips incorporated.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper. I used a 9×9 inch pan, but 8×8 inch will work too. If you’re using an 8×8, you’ll get thicker brownies and may just have to bake them for about 5 more minutes.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and bake for 17 – 20 minutes until the top is set and it bounces back when you gently touch it with your finger.