I can’t wait for you to try these paleo and gluten free Healthy Avocado Brownies!! They’re so moist and fudgey, rich and chocolatey! They’re the perfect decadent dessert recipe you can feel good about!
- 1 large avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons ghee, room temperature (coconut oil or butter works too)
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your large avocado, eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar, and ghee (butter or coconut oil works too) in your food processor.
- Process until it’s completely creamed together.
- Add the almond flour (cashew or hazelnut flour works too), cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt to the food processor.
- Process until completely combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to get the chocolate chips incorporated.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper. I used a 9×9 inch pan, but 8×8 inch will work too. If you’re using an 8×8, you’ll get thicker brownies and may just have to bake them for about 5 more minutes.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and bake for 17 – 20 minutes until the top is set and it bounces back when you gently touch it with your finger.