Add this easy FOUR ingredient recipe for Hawaiian Chicken BBQ Kabobs to your summer grilling menu! Pineapple adds a nice sweetness to the smokey bbq sauce!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 small pineapple
- 2 red onions
- 2–3 Tbsp. your favorite BBQ sauce + more for serving, if desired
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Dice the chicken breast, pineapple and red onion into large, bite size pieces.
- Thread the chicken, pineapple and red onion onto the skewers.
- Brush the skewers with the BBQ sauce.
- Place them on the grill and cook for 7-10 minutes per side, or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve with BBQ sauce for dipping, if desired.
- If you’re using wood skewers, be sure to soak them in water 30 minutes prior to cooking so they don’t burn.
Keywords: chicken kabobs, chicken kabobs on grill, chicken kabobs marinade, chicken kabobs sides, chicken kabobs on grill time, hawaiian chicken kabobs, hawaiian chicken kabobs easy, hawaiian chicken kabobs grilled, hawaiian pineapple chicken kabobs, hawaiian chicken kabobs with grilled pineapple, pineapple chicken kabobs, grilled pineapple chicken kabobs, bbq pineapple chicken kabobs, spicy pineapple chicken kabobs, easy pineapple chicken kabobs, grilled pineapple chicken kabobs recipe, hawaiian chicken kabobs with grilled pineapple, grilled chicken vegetable and pineapple kabobs, grilled pineapple chicken skewers, bbq pineapple chicken skewers, barbecue chicken pineapple skewers, grilled hawaiian chicken kabobs, grilled hawaiian chicken kabobs, grilled chicken skewers, grilled chicken skewers recipe, grilled chicken skewers marinade,