These Hasselback Sweet Potatoes are the perfect side dish that are easy enough for a weeknight dinner and pretty enough for a holiday celebration!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup Brummel & Brown organic buttery yogurt spread
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Fresh herbs like thyme and sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut the ends off your washed sweet potato and cut the bottom edge so that it lays flat on the cutting board.
- Put chopsticks on either side of the sweet potato and cut ⅛ inch slices, making sure not to cut all the way through the potato.
- Warm the Brummel & Brown organic spread, then brush it along the outside and in between each potato slice.
- Rub each potato with minced garlic and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, brush the potatoes again either using fresh Brummel & Brown organic spread, or using the juices that have dripped onto the pan.
- Roast for another 20 – 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh herbs and enjoy!!