Such a perfect way to have zoodles! The haddock adds a fun and tasty protein to the dish for a really healthy, low carb and gluten free fish dinner!
- 2 filets haddock
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large zucchini, spiralized (clade C) or julienned
- 1/2 red cabbage, chopped or spiraled with blade A
- 2 green onions, chopped
- handful cilantro
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Drizzle the haddock with avocado oil and then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, combine the zoodles, cabbage, green onion, cilantro, sesame seeds, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and agave nectar.
- Toss to combine and let sit until fish is done cooking (you could also make this ahead of time and the zoodles will really absorb all the yummy flavors).
- Plate the zoodles and top with a piece of fish.
- Per serving: Calories 374; Fat 11.3g (Sat 1.7g); Protein 43.3g; Carb 26.8g (net carb 21g); Fiber 5.8g; Sodium 1563mg
- Serving Size: 2