These Spiralized Butternut Squash Noodles with Greek Chicken Kebobs are such an easy and delicious weeknight meal! Whole 30, paleo, low carb + gluten free!
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen Greek dressing
- 1 neck butternut squash, peeled and spiralized (blade C)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained (I got ones cut in quarters)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 8 oz. jar of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup pine nuts (or almonds)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- handful of parsley, chopped
- In a plastic baggie, place the chicken tenders and Greek dressing. Store in the fridge overnight.
- The next day when you’re ready to make the dish, use a vegetable peeler to peel the outer skin of the butternut squash and spiralize with blade C.
- Place the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat and sauté the spiralized squash, tossing frequently with tongs.
- Add the minced garlic and continue to cook, tossing frequently, for 7 – 10 minutes until softened.
- Place the artichoke hearts in a grill pan with 1 tablespoon avocado oil and cook for 5 – 7 minutes until they’re browned.
- Transfer the artichoke hearts to a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out the grill pan.
- Skewer the chicken tenders and place in the grill pan over medium-high heat about 4 minutes per side until there are brown grill marks and the chicken is no longer translucent.
- While the chicken is cooking, place the sundried tomatoes (along with the oil from the jar) in a food processor. Process for about 20 seconds to chop everything up.
- Add the garlic, pine nuts (almonds work too), and sea salt.
- Process again for 30 seconds to combine everything. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process again for another 5 seconds.
- Plate the squash noodles. Top with a dollop of the sun-dried tomato pesto, some browned artichokes, and a few skewers of chicken.
- Sprinkle with some chopped parsley and enjoy!
- Per serving: Calories 373; Fat 15.8g (Sat 1.8g); Protein 29.4g; Carb 33.0g (net carb 23.4g); Fiber 9.6g; Sodium 819mg
- Serving Size: 4