Cozy up with this chocolatey and minty Gluten Free Peppermint Brownie Skillet! It’s crispy around the edges, gooey in the center, and a crowd pleaser (assuming you can share)!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candy pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and coconut sugar in a medium-sized bowl.
- Then mix in the butter, egg, and peppermint extract until everything is well combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips and peppermint pieces, saving some to sprinkle on the top.
- Scoop the batter into a well-seasoned skillet, I used a 6-inch. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and peppermint candies on top.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, 8 minutes for a gooey brownie.
- Let the brownie cool for a few minutes before digging in. Best served with vanilla ice cream!