Oat flour brownies are simple to make in one bowl and made with better-for-you ingredients! They’re fudgey, rich, and naturally gluten free!
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the chocolate chips a large bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until the chips are melted and smooth. Alternatively, you can do this on the stovetop, stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut sugar, agave, eggs, and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the oat flour, cocoa and salt to the batter. Whisk until combined.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and bake for 25 minutes until the enter is set.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 10 minutes.
- Slide a knife around the edges where the brownies touch the pan and lift the brownies up by pulling the parchment paper.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 10.6g
- Sodium: 81mg
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13.7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: oat flour brownies. brownies with oat flour, oat flour brownie recipes, healthy oat flour brownies, oat flour recipes, oat flour desserts, baking with oat flour only, recipes with oat flour, baking with oat flour, recipe oat flour, oat flour baking, recipes for oat flour, oat flour recipes, oat flour uses, gluten free oat flour recipes, oats flour recipes,