These flourless cheesecake brownies are a fudgey chocolate brownie topped with a cheesecake swirl. Super indulgent and naturally gluten free!
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted chocolate, coconut sugar, agave, eggs and egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Once smooth, add the almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Whisk until combined and set aside.
- In a separate, medium bowl, use a clean whisk to cream together the cream cheese, agave, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper so that it is draped over two sides.
- Pour ⅔ of the brownie batter into the pan and use a rubber spatula to spread it into the edges and corners.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the brownie layer and spread it out.
- Finally, scoop the remaining brownie batter on top of the cheesecake layer, putting them in little dollops across the top.
- Use a toothpick or chopstick to create swirls in the brownie dollops and cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before cutting into them.
- Photography by Sasha Hooper at Eat Love Eats
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 22.2g
- Sodium: 132mg
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated Fat: 6.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26.6g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
Keywords: gluten free cheesecake brownies, cheesecake brownies, cream cheese brownies, cheesecake brownie recipe, brownie bottom cheesecake, brownie cheesecake bars, cream cheese swirl brownies, gluten free cream cheese brownies, gluten free brownies, cheesecake topped brownies, fudge cheesecake brownies, gluten free chocolate brownies,