These Fudgey Gluten Free Brownies are intensely gooey, chewy, and chocolatey! They are super simple, made with melted chocolate and almond flour!
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works!)
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- flaked sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Melt the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. I did this in the large mixing bowl I was planning on using for the brownies so I didn’t have to dirty a second bowl.
- Whisk together the melted chocolate, coconut sugar, agave nectar, eggs, and vanilla in the large bowl.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients – blanched almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter.
- Use a rubber spatula to smooth the batter into the edges and sides of the pan.
- Bake for 17 – 20 minutes until the edges are puffed a bit and the center is set with you wiggle the pan.
- Allow the brownies to cool for at least 15 minutes. The first time I made these, I was wayyy too excited to dive in. If you want brownies that hold together and are perfectly gooey without falling apart, wait for the brownies to set.
- Hot tip: use a plastic knife to cut the brownies to make smooth lines as you cut them.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt if you’re feeling fancy!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 141mg
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated Fat: 4.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 35.9g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg