Delicious and refreshing frozen strawberry margaritas that are guaranteed to get the party started!
- 3 cups ice
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 limes
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- traditional margs:
- 1/8 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (additional for inside the pops)
- In your food processor, place the ice, frozen strawberries, lime juice, agave nectar, tequila, and triple sec.
- Blend until combined and slushy (but not melty slushy, like thick delicious slush happiness).
- If you want to make traditional margaritas, place some kosher salt on a plate.
- Drag a lime around the brim of the glass and then turn the glass upside down on the plate so the brim is nice and salty.
- Pour the margarita into the glass and garnish with lime!
- If you’re making the popsicles, fill each pop half way.
- Melt additional frozen berries in the microwave so they get nice and juicy.
- Add a layer of the melty berries into the pop and then fill the pop molds the rest of the way with the margaritas.
- Insert the sticks into the center of the popsicles and freeze for at least 24 hours.
- It takes a while to freeze fully, so don’t mess with them until 24+ hours when they’re frozen through.
Keywords: strawberry margarita, strawberry margarita recipe, frozen strawberry margarita, how to make a strawberry margarita, frozen strawberry margarita recipe, how to make frozen strawberry margaritas, best strawberry margarita recipe, homemade strawberry margarita, fresh strawberry margarita, strawberry margarita ingredients, how to you make a strawberry margarita, blended strawberry margarita recipe, easy frozen strawberry margarita, east strawberry margarita recipe, what's in a strawberry margarita, strawberry margarita cocktail, how to make homemade strawberry margaritas, simple strawberry margarita recipe, blended margarita recipe strawberry