- 1 ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chunks
- Place the oats, hemp hearts, sunflower seeds, and cocoa powder in your food processor.
- Process for 10 seconds until combined and coarsely chopped.
- Add the banana, agave nectar, and sunflower seed butter.
- Process again until well combined, about 10 – 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula and then process for another 5 seconds.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.