You’ll LOVE this Eggplant Red Pepper Baba Ganoush! It’s the perfect balance between sweet and savory and packed with veggies! So easy and delicious!
- 1 large eggplant, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in chunks
- 4 T. extra virgin olive oil, or favorite cooking oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 T. agave nectar
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut your eggplant and peppers into 1 inch-ish cubes. This doesn’t have to be perfect because it’s eventually going to go into the food processor.
- Place your veggie chunks on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with 4 T. olive oil and toss.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, flipping after 20.
- In a food processor, process your pine nuts and garlic clove until finely chopped. Add your roasted eggplant and peppers, agave nectar, and sea salt.
- Process until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and bottom. Process for another 30 seconds.
- Serving Size: 20
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 60mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g