This is one of those desserts that looks fancy but is so simple to make! This Easy Keto Berry Pavlova is light and makes for the perfect summer treat.
- 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp. monk fruit sweetener, divided
- 2 tsp. arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup berries of choice
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Add the egg whites to the bowl of a standing mixer, or a large bowl if you’re using a hand mixer.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add 1/3 cup of the monk fruit sweetener to the egg whites, a tablespoon at a time until still peaks form and the egg whites start to look glossy.
- Add the vanilla and lemon juice and whip for 5 more seconds.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or a silicone liner.
- Spread the egg white mixture out on the cookie sheet into about a 9-inch disc.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 1 hour. The pavlova will be a light golden brown*.
- Remove the pavlova from the oven and let it cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes, or until crisp. Then, transfer carefully to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- When the pavlova is cool, whip the heavy cream in a standing mixer or with a handheld mixer until soft peaks form. Add the remaining monk fruit sweetener to the cream.
- Spoon the whipped cream in the middle of the pavlova.
- Top with the fresh berries and serve!
- Note – your pavlova will be a light golden brown due to the monk fruit sweetener. This doesn’t alter the flavor at all, it’s just a byproduct of not using refined cane sugar.
Keywords: pavlova, pavlova cake, pavlova meringue, keto pavlova, keto friendly pavlova, keto pavlova monkfruit, keto pavlova monk fruit, keto berry pavlova, keto diet pavlova, keto pavlova dessert, keto approved pavlova, mixed berry pavlova, summer berry pavlova, gluten free pavlova, gluten free meringue pavlova, gluten free desserts pavlova, gluten free pavlova recipe, healthy pavlova, healthy version of pavlova, healthy pavlova recipe no sugar, healthy pavlova toppings, healthy pavlova with monkfruit, healthy pavlova with monk fruit, easy pavlovam easy pavlova 4 eggs, easy pavlova base, easy pavlova toppings, easy pavlova recipe 4 eggs, best pavlova recipe, large pavlova recipe, 4 egg pavlova recipe