Only five ingredients and five minutes to make this banana overnight oats recipe. It’s a quick and easy vegan breakfast to prep ahead.
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat milk (sub in whatever milk you have on hand!)
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts (any chopped nut or seed works too)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- Mash the banana in a weck jar or mason jar.
- Add the oats, milk hemp hearts, and agave nectar to the jar.
- Stir to coat the oats and make sure they’re wet.
- Secure the lid on the jar and place in the fridge for at least two hours. I love to prep it the night before and allot it to sit overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning, you can eat it chilled, or warm it up.
- Top with sliced banana, a peanut butter drizzle, and chopped peanuts.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 348
- Sugar: 32.7g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 59.5g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 11.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: overnight oats, banana overnight oats, easy overnight oats recipe, vegan overnight oats, gluten free overnight oats, how to make overnight oats, dairy free overnight oats,