Decadent enough to be dessert but easy and healthy enough for breakfast! This gluten free baked pumpkin oatmeal is perfect for meal prep!
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk (you can use dairy free milk, nut milk, whatever milk you prefer!)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (chopped pecans would also be fun!)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, agave nectar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the oats, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Spray an 8×8 square baking dish with your favorite cooking spray and transfer the oatmeal mixture to the dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cut into 6 large rectangles and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 20.3g
- Sodium: 435mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 33.6g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 10.2g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
Keywords: baked oatmeal, pumpkin baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal with pumpkin, pumpkin spice oatmeal