The best double chocolate cookies EVER!! These low carb, paleo, gluten free, and dairy free cookies are to DIE FOR!! Plus, that sea salt is unreal!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ghee (or butter)
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 – 2 tablespoons flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, ghee (or butter), agave, and vanilla.
- Then, add the almond flour, and unsweetened cocoa.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. I used mini chips, but chunks or regular size chips are obviously welcome!
- Roll the cookies into balls. They don’t really expand, so if you want them flatter, you may want to form them into more of a patty.
- Sprinkle the tops with flaked sea salt.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and then transfer them to a cooling rack.
- Continue this process until batter is used up.
Per cookie: Calories 175; Fat 13.1g (Sat 5.5g); Protein 3.5g; Carb 13.4g (net carbs 11.7g); Fiber 1.7g; Sodium 240mg