Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are only 5 ingredients, vegan, gluten free, and SO simple to make! They’ll be your new favorite treat!
- 1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup 60% cacao dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- couple pinches sea salt
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter and agave nectar.
- Once it’s nice and smooth, fold in the puffed quinoa.
- Transfer the batter to a lined bread pan.
- Press it down until it’s an even layer on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips. I used the microwave and stirred them every 30 seconds until it was smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until completely smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the crunchy peanut butter layer and pop in the freezer for a couple hours.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into eight squares and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!
Keywords: peanut butter bars,