- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 2 T. coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 2 zucchini, spiralized Blade A
- Spiralize your zucchini and place them in serving bowls. Set aside.
- Chop the garlic, using the side of your knife to press the garlic down in between chopping. Then chop. Press it down again, then chop.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, garlic, and salt and set aside.
- Grill the shrimp either on a grill pan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Brush oil mixture on top, and flip. Brush the flipped side with oil mixture and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the shrimp is pink.*
- Place the shrimp on top of the zoodles. Drizzle the remaining oil mixture on top.
- If you like less salt, use 1/8 t. sea salt or less.
- Serves 2 – 4.
- *Shrimp may cook faster on a grill. Maybe 2 minutes on each side.
- Serving Size: 2