The perfect donut for your coffee! Delicious gluten free and dairy free Cinnamon Sugar Donuts that are so simple to make but feel really indulgent to eat!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Once smooth, add the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Whisk until it’s combined.
- Transfer the batter to a plastic baggie, seal it, and cut off one corner.
- Spray your donut tins with your favorite cooking spray. I like a coconut oil spray, but any spray works.
- Place the silicone donut pan on a baking sheet. I switched to a silicone donut pan because I found the donuts were easier to remove after the cooked.
- Squeeze the batter out of the bag in a circular motion around the donut shape.
- Tap the pan to get the batter to flatten a bit and all the air bubbles to pop.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, allow the donuts to cool in the pan for 5 minutes to make sure they’re set before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Want that cinnamon sugar topping? In a shallow dish, mix together 1 tablespoon coconut sugar with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Dampen your hands and slightly wet the top of the donut.
- Place the dampened top upside down into the cinnamon sugar and twist to coat it. Continue this until the donuts are coated as you like.