These sweet Cinnamon Coconut Chips are the perfect snack or topping for your smoothie or ice cream! They refined sugar free, vegan, paleo, and gluten free!
- 3 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut chips (7 oz)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place the coconut chips in a bowl.
- Drizzle the water over the coconut flakes and then toss with your hands to make them all damp(ish).
- Add the cinnamon, coconut sugar, and sea salt in the bowl and mix it all together.
- Spread them evenly across the lined baking pan.
- Cooking is probably the most difficult part. After 5 minutes in the oven, toss the coconut chips with a spatula
- Toss again after another 5 minutes, and again every two minutes until they are crisp, crunchy, toasty, golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and allow to cool on the baking pan. If they are already pretty toasty, consider letting them cool on a plate.
- Once cool, transfer to a container or bowl for serving. These are best served at room temperature!
- Add these to your ice cream, yogurt, chocolate bark, smoothie, the possibilities are endless!!
- Serving Size: 7