You’ll love these Cinnamon Carrot Fries for a fun side for your weeknight meal or after school snack! They’re perfect for fall, paleo, and gluten free!
- 4 – 6 large carrots
- 2 tablespoons ghee (butter or coconut oil works)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the carrots in half both crosswise and lengthwise. Continue to cut the carrots lengthwise until they’re a good fry size.
- Toss them in a bowl with the ghee, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and sea salt until they’re well coated.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until they’re easily pierced with a fork.