Really fun and delicious dessert recipe for Chocolate Pecan Ganache! It’s made from pecans and is SO creamy and chocolatey!
- 2 cups pecans, soaked for three hours
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup milk (almond milk, whole milk, cream, depending on personal preference)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- First, soak your pecans for about three hours.
- In the food processor or blender, blend your pecans until really chopped.
- Then, melt your chocolate. I used half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate, but adjust how much of each depending on your personal tastes.
- Add the chocolate, coconut oil, water, agave, and milk.
- Process again and keep the processor running until you get a smooth consistency, it may take a few minutes.
- Take breaks to scrape down the sides with your spatula.
- Transfer the ganache to a tupperware or little jars for gifting and store in the fridge. In my opinion this ganache is best chilled.
- I topped mine with some additional melted chocolate and cacao nibs.
Per serving: Calories 272; Fat 26.0g (Sat 8.7g); Protein 3.2g; Carb 10.7g (net carbs 8.1g); Fiber 2.6g; Sodium 7mg