- 2 cups roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil, melted
- extra 1 tablespoon coconut oil for greasing the tart tin
- Chocolate Filling:
- 4 tablespoons salted butter (or ghee)
- 1 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream (14 oz)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- In your food processor, process the peanuts until chopped up but still a little chunky.
- Add the agave nectar, and coconut oil.
- Process until it balls up and is combined.
- Grease the tart pan with extra coconut oil.
- Dampen your hands and press the nutty crust mixture into the tart tin and up the sides.
- Pop it in the fridge while you make the chocolate filling.
- In a large bowl, place the chocolate chips and butter (or ghee).
- Over medium heat, add the coconut cream, agave nectar, and vanilla to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and pour it into the chocolate chip bowl.
- Let it sit for a couple minutes and then whisk the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the center of the tart pan and pop it in the fridge for at least 3 hours. In my experience, leaving it overnight is the best!
- When you’re ready to eat, top with chopped peanuts, slice, and enjoy!!
Serving (1 slice): Calories 469; Fat 41.3g (Sat 20.2g); Protein 11.8g; Carb 19.5g (net carb 14.9g); Fiber 4.6g; Sodium 56mg