Only a handful of ingredients stand between you and these delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars!! They’re perfect any time of day and so fun!!
- 2 cups Paleo Passion Foods granola (flavor of your choice! I used Maple Cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- First, place a single layer of the granola down on a lined bread pan.
- Then, in a bowl, whisk together the natural peanut butter, agave (honey or maple syrup works), and coconut oil.
- Drizzle the peanut butter mixture on top of the granola, making sure to spread it out evenly and cover the granola. I didn’t do the best job at this and I think making sure it’s spread evenly will ensure it doesn’t break apart when you go to cut it.
- Then, place another layer of the granola on top of the peanut butter.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with any additional granola you wish.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour and then cut them into 8 bars.
- While these are amazing straight from the freezer, if you leave them out the peanut butter melts and gets kind of caramel-y and it’s HEAVEN.
- Per serving: Calories 286; Fat 22.5g (Sat 8.9g); Protein 5.8g; Carb 20.5g (net carbs 17g); Fiber 3.5g; Sodium 38mg
- Serving Size: 8