These healthier peanut butter cups are made with only 5 simple, good-for-you ingredients. Once you start making these at home, you won’t stop!
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl with the coconut oil in a bowl. I did this in a microwave stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into the bottom of a silicone candy mold. I used mini cups.
- Use a chopstick to spread it across the bottom and up the sides.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes while you make the peanut butter mixture.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, agave nectar, and almond flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon to scoop some into your hands.
- Roll into a little ball and place into the center of the chocolate cups.
- Tap the tops of each to flatten them so they’re not sticking out the tops of the molds.
- Top with additional melted chocolate so the peanut butter layer is covered and refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened, about an hour.
- Store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 9.8g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12.6g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter cups, peanut butter cups, healthy peanut butter cups, healthier peanut butter cups, homemade peanut butter cups