Servings: 4 cups 1x
- 2 cups raw almonds, soaked overnight
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- pinch of sea salt
- Soak your almond overnight.
- Drain and rinse them, then put them in your blender along with the water, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, agave nectar, and sea salt.
- Blend until completely combined.
- Pour the milk into a nut milk bag or a cheese cloth.
- Squeeze the liquid into a bowl, leaving the pulp behind in the bag.
- Transfer the liquid to a container and store in the fridge.
- Best served chilled.
Serving (2/3 cup): Calories 237; Fat 17.1g (Sat 1.3g); Protein 10.4g; Carb 16.4g (net carb 10.2g); Fiber 6.2g; Sodium 104mg