These Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies are so moist and fluffy! Don’t be fooled by those chocolate chips, they’re totally appropriate to eat for breakfast!
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grate the zucchini into a cheese cloth or a clean, thin dish towel.
- Squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated zucchini and place into a bowl.
- Add the coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla to the bowl and whisk everything together.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- I used an ice cream scooper to scoop 6 big cookies out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Tuck in any rogue zucchini sticking out.
- Top each cookie with a few additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow them to sit on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Eat immediately, store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.
For smaller cookies, bake for 12 – 15 minutes.