- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (or favorite sweetener)
- pinch of sea salt
- Place the unsweetened vanilla almond milk, chia seeds, cocoa, agave, and sea salt in a mason jar.
- Screw the lid on a shake it up.
- Place it in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, either keep it in the mason jar, add toppings and take it on the go, or transfer it into a bowl and top with your favorite things!
- I topped it with banana, pumpkin seeds, a peanut butter drizzle, and some additional chopped chocolate.
Per serving: Calories 243; Fat 9.7g (Sat 0.3g); Protein 9.2g; Carb 31.8g (net carb 16.8g); Fiber 15.0g; Sodium 142mg