Chewy gluten-free gingersnap cookies are soft baked and perfectly spiced. The creamy white chocolate chunks add such a delicious flavor!
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped in chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cashew butter, agave, vanilla, and egg.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, spices, and salt to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate, reserving some to press into the tops of the cookie.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scooper to drop 8 – 12 cookies onto the parchment paper.
- Press a couple chocolate chunks into the tops of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 8 – 10 minutes until the edges and tops are slightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 8.2g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
Keywords: chewy gingersnaps, soft gingersnap cookies, gluten free gingersnap cookies, best gingersnap cookies,