Add these Cheesy Jalapeño Crackers to your charcuterie board! It’s nice to have a low carb and gluten free option with a spicy kick to dip with!
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 jalapeño, sliced and seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the shredded mozzarella and shredded parm.
- Place 12 mounds of the cheese mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Slice the jalapeño into circles and remove any attached seeds.
- Place one jalapeño slice on each cheese mound. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let sit for 2 minutes on the pan before you transfer them to a plate or cooling rack.
Keywords: cheese crackers, cheese cracker recipe, cheese crackers keto, cheese cracker snacks, keto cheese chips, keto cheese crackersm keto cheese chip recipe, gluten free cheese crackers, gluten free cheese chips, gluten free cheese crisps, low carb cheese crackers, low carb cheese chips, low carb cheese crisps, cheese jalapeno crackers