Crisp yet soft-baked cheesy almond flour crackers are made with only 2 INGREDIENTS! This is an easy, gluten free and keto crackers recipe.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the almond flour and shredded cheese in the food processor and process for about 30 seconds until the cheese is chopped up and combined with the almond flour.
- Add a tablespoon of water as the mixture is processing to help it come together.
- Transfer the almond flour/cheese mixture in between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the mixture into about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper. Fold in the edges to make a square or rectangle.
- Place the parchment paper on top again and roll again into a 1/4 inch thick rectangle.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut 1 inch squares. You can also use a knife, but I found a pizza cutter to be super efficient and easy.
- Optional: use a chopstick to poke a hole in the center of each cracker. This is just decorative and not necessary to the recipe, but adds a cute touch.
- Separate the squares and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Try to keep the crackers from touching, but if they do touch a little, that’s fine!
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the edges are golden.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 104
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: almond flour crackers, almond flour crackers recipe, keto crackers, low carb crackers, keto crackers recipe, keto cheese crackers, keto friendly crackers, keto cheez its, low carb cheese creackers, low carb crackers recipe,