- 9 – 10 ounces LoveBeets beet + ginger juice
- 1 ounce bitters
- 4 ounces (shots) apple flavored vodka
- Juice from 1 orange, strained (make your orange spirals before you juice it)
- Ice for shaking
- 4 – 8 cinnamon sticks
- 4 – 8 slices of a honeycrisp apple
- First prep your garnish. Use a vegetable peeler to shave off four strands of the orange peel.
- Roll the peel up and secure it with a toothpick.
- Combine the beet juice, bitters, vodka, and orange juice in a cocktail shaker with the ice.
- Shake it up and pour into glasses, using the strainer to leave behind the ice.
- Add 1 – 2 cinnamon sticks and 1 – 2 apple slices to each glass.
- Remove the toothpicks from the orange peel, it’ll be spiraled and kind of adorable 🙂 Add the curly peels to the side of the glass or to the contents of the cocktail.
- Serving Size: 4