- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 inch of a Madagascar Vanilla Bean
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup heaving whipping cream
- splash of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Place the whole milk in a saucepan and warm over medium heat.
- Add the white chocolate chips and whisk. Keep the heat medium-low. You want it to simmer, but not bubble over.
- Next, you want to slice open your Madagascar Vanilla Bean and peel it back to expose the inside.
- Scrape the insides of the pod out with a knife and put it in the saucepan.
- Continue to whisk until everything is combined and smooth.
- While the chips are melting in the saucepan, add the heavy whipping cream to an electric mixture and whip it until almost completely firm.
- Add the agave and vanilla and continue to whip until there are firm peaks and it turns into whip cream!
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the Bailey’s.
- Pour the boozy white hot chocolate into individual glasses. Top with the homemade whip.
- Sprinkle the top of the whip cream with some unsweetened cocoa powder, additional white chocolate shavings, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Per serving without toppings: Calories 375; Fat 16.6g (Sat 10.2g); Protein 5.0g; Carb 32.7g (net carb 32.7g); Fiber 0.0g; Sodium 63mg
- Serving Size: 4