- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon agave (more to taste)
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- First, microwave your blueberries for about 1 minute. The blueberries will get soft and the water seeps out.
- Place the blueberries in the food processor with a pinch of salt.
- Add the chia seeds and agave nectar. Process for about 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides and process for another 10 seconds. You want the jam to be chunky but still have a smooth consistency.
- Aaaand you’re done!
- Place in a glass jar with a lid and store in the fridge.
Reheat the jam before spreading it. For some reason it’s easier to spread when it’s room temp or a little warmed!
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 17
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g