- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 ounces lime juice (strained)
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Place the blackberries and lime juice in your blender and blend until completely liquid.
- Add the tequila and triple sec and blend for another few seconds until everything is combined.
- Grab a leftover lime half that you juiced and drag it around the rim of the glass to moisten it.
- Place the kosher salt on plate and shake it to spread it out on the plate.
- Turn the glass upside down on the plate to stick to the rim.
- Place ice cubes in each glass and pour in the blended margaritas.
- Garnish with additional blackberries and lime slices.
- Per margarita: Calories 194; Fat 0.4g; Protein 1.1g; Carb 9.3g (net carbs 5.4g); Fiber 3.9g; Sodium 5701mg
- Serving Size: 2