These low carb, gluten free, and vegetarian Balsamic Roasted Veggie Wraps are perfect for an easy weeknight meal or meal prepped lunch! Way easier to make than you think!!
- 1 eggplant
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 oz honey goat cheese
- balsamic vinegar
- 4 of your favorite wraps, I used a coconut wraps (linked in blog post)
- 1 cup baby spinach or your favorite greens
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut eggplant into 1/2 inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Cut the pepper into thick 1 inch strips and then coarsely cut into 2 – 3 inch pieces.
- Put the peppers into the bowl with the eggplant.
- Coarsely chop the onion into about 4 inch pieces and then put into the large bowl.
- Add the avocado oil, sea salt, and minced garlic to the bowl and toss until all the veggies are coated.
- Transfer the veggies to the lined baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
- Roast in oven for 40 minutes.
- Place 1 oz goat cheese in each wrap along with about 1/4 cup of the baby spinach.
- Add a scoop of the roasted vegetables and fold in the corners of the wrap.
- Warm a pan or skillet to heat and toast the outside of the wrap -you can also use a panini press. Place the folded side on the warmed pan and flip after a few minutes or once that side is golden brown.
- Serve with some balsamic vinegar for drizzling or dipping!